Highly interactive synchronous eLearning (HISE) can resemble the traditional instructor-led (ILT) training.
While there are a plethora of benefits to incorporate HISE, at hand are six fundamental reasons why organizations should include HISE as part of their overall training solutions; it:
- Motivates participants to be involved in the learning process which in turn helps them to understand the “what’s in it for me” – Adult Learning Theory.
- Addresses adult learning styles by incorporating activities that focus on auditory, visual, and tactile learning including the ability for the activity to address a ‘blend’ of these learning styles.
- Encourages participants to learn from each other which helps to build rapport and promotes collaboration.
- Promotes experiential learning and critical thinking.
- Reduces the need for large T&E budgets since participants can join HISE from anywhere as long as they have an internet connection.
- Adapts to meeting all participants’ learning needs and inspires them to attend future HISE.
To find out more about this topic contact me or join me at Jeremy Francis HR
Click the banner below for a 3 day Free Trial!